rest your head

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

some fun from Rachel

So far in 06 have you...

1. Have you had more than 5 different boyfriends/girlfriends?
I beg your pardon... I'm a married woman!

2. Have you had your birthday?:
No

3. Been to church?:
Yes.

4. Cried yet?
Yes, I cry all the time

5. Had someone close to you pass away?
No, thank God

6. Pulled an all nighter?
No

7. Drank starbucks?:
No, but Barnes & Noble has seen my pretty face more than a few times

8. Went shopping?:
Yes

9. Been camping?:
No, I hate the outdoors, but for my garden

10.Been to the beach?
Ditto, I hate the beach!

11. Bought something for over $200
A car and a bathroom

12. Met someone new?:
I meet new people all the time in my line of work

13. Been out of state?
Yes

14. Gone Snowboarding?
No, I hate snow!

[[Have You Ever...]]

1. Kissed someone??:
Oh, once or twice.

2. Slept in someone else's bed?
Yes

3. Snuck someone over?
No

4. Snuck out of your own house?
No

5. Been to a bar?
Yes

6. Lied?
For certain.

7. Gotten a car?
Yes

8. Gone over your cell phone bill?
yes

9. Been called a whore?
No

10. Drove somewhere?:
I don't drive, but I've been driven many places

11. Done something you regret?
No

[[Lasts...]]

Last Thing you bought?
Dinner

Last Person you hugged?
Beth

Last Person you kissed?
Glenn

Last Person to call you?
Cookie

Last time you took a bath?
Last night, I love my new bathroom

When was the last time you felt stupid?
?

Last time you walked/ran a mile?
Rode a few miles last time I was at the gym

Who was the last person who saw you cry?
Glenn

Who was the last person who you watched a movie with?
Glenn

Who was the last person you danced with?
Rachel

Who did you last yell at?
Easy one! Glenn

What did you do today?
Worked, read my book (Marley and Me) wonderful story!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Hehe, we should dance more often.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

know any good clubs we could go to for my birthday where we can dance the night away? maybe Ann Marie would come with us!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home