rest your head

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

just a little something for your reading pleasure

I Am A Raindrop
I am a raindrop and
my number one thrill is to
land in the palm of someone
whose arm is outstretched
to see if
it's raining yet.

Frog
A frog sets up a kissing stand
charging
a dollar per kiss
a princess buys two kisses
the first she takes right away
changing the frog into a handsome prince
the second one she saves
in case
he gets uppity.

Pebbles
The pebbles groan under my shoes
as they get scraped and stepped on but
I ignore their complaints
because
I just can't
worry about everything.

~ john korduba~



4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

I really like this guy, his poetry is the kind I like to write best.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear kath o lil,

thank you for mentioning my poems on your website.

Best,

John Korduba

www.johnkorduba.com

8:45 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

thank YOU for the enjoyable hours of reading, Mr. Korduba!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Wow, cool. Yay for blogging poets.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home