rest your head

Friday, April 21, 2006

so when it's all done will I "fit" in the tub?

The floor in the bathroom is done and it's beautiful, we love it. I only wish the installer had put the right color and size saddle in and reinstalled the toilet bowl so that it's straight!! It's facing v-e-r-y slightly to the right, and most people wouldn't notice it, (I'm sure Glenn won't till I point it out to him) but it BOTHERS me! Well, Bath Fitter, is next on the list and they will have to take the toilet out again anyway, so I'm not going to make a big deal about that, but the guy is coming back to change the saddle in the doorway for sure!!! So what do you think, after all, they do call themselves Bath Fitters... will I fit? never happen! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

If it does, you should be their poster child!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

yikes! the thought of posters of me fitting into my new bathtub scares me a bit :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know you were redoing the bathroom! I agree with you about the toilet thing. Our toilet shifts a little, and I can't sit on it unless it's positioned perfectly straight.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

THANK YOU! so I'm not obsessive and anal after all! Unless...I am, and you take after me :)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog. I have been browsing the net in search of feedbacks about the Bath Fitter Company and I learned from www.pissedconsumer.com about the experiences of the customers. They are not that much satisfied with the quality of products and the level of services. I think that your blog is also very informative in terms of the company.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home