rest your head

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

snow blind!

Our new bathroom is so white you need sunglasses to take a shower :) We are so happy with it. Now the task of finding a new medicine cabinet that fits the old space. It's been a real challenge, and so far we haven't been able to find anything. I'm counting on Ikea to save the day this weekend. We will meet Rachel at her apartment, have lunch together, give her a ride to Bryn Mawr with her luggage for her trip to LA/Mexico with Alex, and then (think positively) get a medicine cabinet at Ikea (and I'm sure I'll find a thing or two other than that as well) and head home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking of taking an Ikea trip soon myself! And of course you always leave with more than you intended to buy.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home