rest your head

Monday, July 31, 2006

I love my family

Another family picnic come and gone. This one was particularly fun because of the return of...well, something of a "skit". The game show thing was a total hit, we had so much fun!!! When I look at the pictures Rachel took I laugh hysterically, remembering the day! Juliet and Troy's house was so reminiscent of Aunt Lee's, that I (and I think everyone) felt so comfortable there. In true "Aunt Lee" fashion, everyone was very accepting and warm when I introduced Alex and I was proud of how well she handled meeting everyone for the first time. It was admirable, and my family is awesome...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Yay for our family!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BEST FAMILY PICNIC IN THE LAST 10 YEARS!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home