rest your head

Friday, October 06, 2006

good things come in threes, right?

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:strangers
2:guns
3:liars
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Callie
2:Jenna
3:Ryan
Three Things I love:
1:being with my family
2:singing
3:dancing
Three Things I hate:
1:the movies
2:housecleaning
3:washing dishes
Three things I don't understand:
1:killing
2:computers
3:unkindness
Three things on my desk:
1:pictures
2:datebook
3:keyboard and monitor
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:a survey
2:having a cup of decaf coffee
3:yawning
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:be forgiven of all my sins
2:see Rachel become a famous writer
3:see Italy with Glenn
Three things I can do:
1:cook
2:sing
3:dance
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:outgoing
2:friendly
3:thoughtful
Three things I can't do:
1:drive a motor vehicle
2:wear a size 2
3:eat strawberries :(

Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home