rest your head

Monday, August 28, 2006

"what is soft and fuzzy and warm? what can swim the minute it's born?"


I really look forward to when you can come home and tell me all about Boston! I know being so far away will be hard, and that you will miss Alex. She will miss you too, I have no doubt. How could she not!? Enjoy the time away, getting to know a new city and being back in school. The time will pass quickly...
I love you and am so proud of the amazing woman you are!
I'll miss you "baby duck" : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

BOSTON! I am so jealous...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

wouldn't it be great if we could all spend a weekend there sometime!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

you should! but you'll have to get a hotel, we couldn't fit everyone in this place, haha.....

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home