rest your head

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Chasing Redbird

Ikea saves the day!! I just love that place. We got just the cabinet we wanted. A bit smaller than we would have liked, but then with just the two of us living here now (that was very hard for me to say) it will do fine. We ran a few errands before we went to Ikea, and got a chance to see Alex before she goes home, and had lunch with Rachel and Becky before the garden party. They both looked so nice, and I enjoyed their company in the diner and during the ride to Bryn Mawr. Rachel gave me a pretty perfect book for mother's day and only she and I know why it's pretty perfect. Although if my sister and Ann Marie were to see the cover they would know too... A mother is a wonderful thing. Wouldn't you agree?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the cover...

Mothers ARE wonderful, as long as they're not acting like Paulie Walnuts...

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

The red bird is a cardinal...

12:07 PM  
Blogger Rachel (a-big-apple) said...

Who the heck is Paulie Walnuts?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

He's a character on the Soprano's! hahaha

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home